Selasa, 18 Februari 2014

How can I have a chocolate birthday party for 11 year old?

Q. My daughter's birthday is coming up and she told me she wanted a chocolate birthday party. I need experienced moms to answer this question: How can I throw my 11 year old girl's chocolate birthday party? All she decided s she wants a chocolate fountain and the party colors will be baby blue and brown.


Answer
Blue & brown are cute together! I would do chocolate fondue instead of a fountain, but if she really wants the fountain, go for it.

I would say just get blue & brown decorations and then have a lot of fruit (strawberries, cherries, raspberries, etc) and some bite sized things like marshmallows or small pieces of brownies to dip in the fondue/fountain.

You can also buy a giant 5 lb Hershey bar instead of a cake.

I would get some chocolate hugs and attach them to index cards and ask the guest to write one thing they like about the birthday girl. They could eat the hug then "hug" her back by giving her the card.

Maybe an ice cream bar?

I'd also put on the invitation that things could get messy so parents are warned ahead of time. Then you could do fun activities like putting some cute costume jewelry in a baby pool filled with chocolate syrup/whipeed cream/sprinkles and having each guest dig for their treasure. They would get to keep one piece of jewelry as a favor.

Birthday Party Games for 11 year old girls?

Q. My aunt is paying me to plan my cousin's 11th Birthday Party.
Please help me think of some games and crafts for them to do.
Extra Details About the Party:
- 10 girls aged 11-12
- no pool
- the party will be at her house
- 3 hours long
- no water balloon suggestions please
- no scavenger hunt suggestions please

Thanks so much!!!
~ Jenna


Answer
Hey Jenna! Before I answer this question, I want to ask something, (Can I be your friend?) (Not for real or anything, just Yahoo! Answers) Cause you answered my question, and it was really nice so I want to be your friend! So just email me at rani217@hotmail.com!

Okay now for the answer-

Get some invitations that you think are age-appropriate and also not too childish, and write each of their names out, etc.

- Get a piece of paper and a pen, and write down what you think might be fun to play. {Don't do Hide-And Seek or musical Chairs, because they are fairly old enough, and I don't think that they would have fun}

Here are some suggestions for games-

Tag (Freeze-Tag is a little lame)

Talent Showoff {Each girl shows off one of her best talents and in the end everyone votes on who was best and the winner girl get a prize)

Red Rover{Excellent Game for Girls}

Survivor { Divide the kids into teams. Give them tasks and challenges. Obstacle Courses, Treasure Hunts, Team Buliding Skills etc.

and the last game

Red Hot Lava { If she has hardwood in her house then that is basically the lava, and the carpet is safe. Get sweaters/or some kind of cloth and lay it on the lava, so that can be what the girls can step on. Have someone be "IT" and try and catch the other girls, but the girls that are running must know that if they step on the lava, they are burned then they are out. }

That are all the games I could think of.

I really hoped I helped and I also hope you will choose me for Best Answer.

Thanks.

(And yea, I am a Jonas Brothers fan! Joe is so cute!!)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I have a chocolate birthday party for 11 year old?
Rating: 100% based on 9998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

1 komentar: